Delivery and return of MB Mairam Art Gallery paintings
SHIPPING WITHIN LITHUANIA
We offer free shipping of original art prints on canvas within Lithuania (for orders over 150 EUR).
After placing your order, you will be contacted by a courier who will deliver the ordered painting or art print to you.
Mai Ram Art Gallery undertakes to make every effort to ensure that the goods we sell reach you in a timely manner and in safe packaging.
Currently, the paintings on the Mai Ram Art Gallery website are available for purchase to residents of EU countries, Norway and England.
Delivery of paintings and art prints to the above-mentioned foreign countries is charged at the rates set by the parcel services depending on the volume and weight of the item.
The shipping time for delivering paintings and art prints to foreign countries may vary depending on the country.
RETURN OF ARTWORKS
We understand that sometimes an artwork purchased online may no longer appeal to you. Therefore, you can return purchased standard size (listed on our website) art prints within 14 days of receipt. Be sure to inform us of your intention to return the item. Be sure to read the rules below:
Please note that the goods (works of art) may be exchanged or refunded only with the prior consent of the seller (Point 17.23 of the Retail Rules). In addition, when purchasing goods online, the protection normally provided to the consumer for the return of goods does not apply, as the goods (works of art) are produced only according to a prior order placed by the buyer (Article 6.228(10) of the Civil Code part 2 point 3).
We care that the purchased goods will give you pleasure and fit with your interior. However, if the goods do not fit with the interior or other details, we can exchange these goods or refund the money paid for them only under all of the following conditions:
• No later than within 14 days from the receipt of the goods, the buyer submits a request and indicates the reason why the goods are to be exchanged or returned;
• The goods have not been damaged, have retained their fitness for use, and have not lost their merchantability;
• The buyer is in possession of proof confirming that he/ she purchased the goods from us;
• The buyer undertakes to cover the cost for returning the goods or postage;
• One buyer can return a maximum of 2 items (if you have already returned 2 items, you will not be able to return new orders)
These exchange and return conditions apply to new and existing customers.
The delivery of returned paintings is the responsibility of the customer, who is responsible for ensuring that the returned artwork is safely packaged and undamaged.
Money for the returned artwork will be transferred within 7 days from the date of receipt of the painting by Mai Ram Art Gallery.