MB Mairam Art Gallery purchase and sale rules
Terms and Conditions
These Rules of Purchase and Sale (hereinafter – the “Rules”) establish our mutual rights, obligations and responsibilities in Your Purchase of Mairam Art Gallery (hereinafter – the “E-Gallery”). These Rules have been prepared in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania. We reserve the right to change, amend or supplement the Rules at any time in accordance with the statutory requirements. You can review the changes, corrections or additions each time before confirming the purchase order.
By using our E-Gallery, you agree to comply with these Rules, the other conditions clearly stated in the E-Gallery, and not to violate the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
Persons under the age of 18 are not entitled to purchase the Goods we sell. The E-Gallery is not specifically designed for persons under the age of 18. By using the platform, a person acknowledges that he/ she is of legal age or has the permission of his/ her parents or guardians who have read and agreed to the Rules. Parents or guardians who have given permission to a minor to visit this E-Gallery are fully responsible for the actions of the minor.
We are: MB Mairam Art Gallery, Savičiaus g. 13-3, Vilnius, LT-01127 Lithuania. Tel. +37068816307
You are: a visitor/ user of the E-Gallery Mai Ram Art Gallery
Terms and Conditions
● “We” are: MB Mairam Art Gallery.
“You” are: a visitor/ user of the E-Gallery Mai Ram Art Gallery.
● “E-Gallery” is our entire online system, where you can purchase Goods in accordance with these Rules and the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
● “Goods” means paintings, reproductions and publications.
● “Paintings” are original works of art that can be purchased using the E-Gallery.
● “Art Prints” are custom-made reproductions of the original Paintings, for which the work is pre-defined and coordinated according to the customer’s request, and which can be purchased using the E-Gallery.
2. The Following Terms and Conditions Apply During Our Transaction with You:
The purchase and sale transaction is considered concluded from the moment when you have created the Shopping Cart on the website, indicating the delivery address and other necessary information required for the conclusion of the transaction; and when you having read these Rules, click on the “Confirm” button; and it is valid until the obligations under these Rules have been fully discharged. In cases when you do not agree with all or part of the Rules, you must not place an order.
● We are not responsible for the fact that in certain cases there may be no photo or more detailed information about the Product.
● All Goods are unframed, otherwise we will inform you in the Good’s descriptions.
● Your payment is considered received when the funds are credited to our bank account.
● If the ordered Product is no longer available, we will inform you and offer to buy another Product or refund your money.
● If for any reason we remain indebted to you, we will refund you within 30 days.
● The transaction takes place solely between You and Us. By purchasing from us, you agree that, under any conditions or circumstances, you will not attempt to contact the author of the Painting regarding its price, return or claims. All communication takes place with us by the means of communication specified in the contact section.
3. Price and Payment Procedures:
To receive the Product you have to pay the full price of the Product stated on the order form.
You can pay for the Goods in one of the following ways:
1. Payment by e-banking;
2. Payment by bank transfer;
3. In the cases referred to in points 1 and 2 above, the Goods parcel starts to be formed and the delivery period starts to run only after the payment has been received.
Your payment is considered received when the funds are credited to our bank account.
Any prices quoted by us in currencies other than the Euros are approximate and subject to change.
4. Information You Provide to Us:
You agree that you have provided to us and intend to provide only accurate information about yourself. We need this information in order to properly form your order and successfully deliver the Goods to you.
We will listen to you and respond to emails, which express dissatisfaction with our services or Goods, within 14 days of receiving the Goods.
Delivery will be made by courier to the address you have provided when filling out the order form. You agree to receive the Goods by yourself. In the case when you are unable to receive the Goods, and the Goods have been delivered at the agreed time to the specified address and on the basis of other data provided by you, you have no right to make any claims regarding delivery of the Goods to the wrong person.
If we are unable to deliver the Goods to you within 30 days from the order, we will inform you by email or telephone, so that we can agree on another delivery date.
The Goods may be shipped in parts (for example, if the Product consists of two or three parts). These parts may be delivered at different times.
6. International Orders:
In the case of an international order, you are responsible for the delivery costs of the Goods. When placing an order, the delivery cost to your country is indicated next to the price of the Goods. The cost of returning the Goods is also paid by you.
Due to restrictions on international trade, we may not deliver the Goods to certain countries. Please feel free to contact us, if you have any questions. If there are or will be country’s restrictions, the buyer is responsible for the transaction.
Orders to the above mentioned countries will be cancelled and the money will be refunded, however, a bank transfer fee will be deducted from the refund.
7. Return of Goods:
The right of return does not apply to all custom-made artworks and their framing, for which the work is pre-defined and agreed upon according to your request, and which has non-standard dimensions not specified on the website www.mairamartgallery.com.
One buyer can return a maximum of 2 items. Terms of return apply to new and existing customers. If you have already returned 2 items, you will not be able to return new orders.
Please note that the goods (works of art) can be exchanged or refunded only with the prior consent of the seller (Point 17.23 of the Retail Rules). In addition, when purchasing goods online, the protection normally applied to the consumer for the return of goods does not apply, as the goods (works of art) are produced only according to a prior order placed by the buyer (Article 6.228(10) of the Civil Code part 2 point 3).
We care that the goods you purchase would give you pleasure and fit with your interior. However, if the goods do not fit with the interior or other details, we can exchange these goods or refund the money paid for them only under all of the following conditions:
• No later than within 14 days from the receipt of the goods, the buyer submits a request and indicates the reason why the goods are to be exchanged or returned;
• The goods have not been damaged, have retained their fitness for use, and have not lost their merchantability;
• The buyer is in possession of proof confirming that he/ she purchased the goods from us;
• The buyer undertakes to cover the cost for returning the goods or postage;
• One buyer can return a maximum of 2 items (if you have already returned 2 items, you will not be able to return new orders)
When we receive the returned Painting, if the Painting is undamaged, we will transfer the money to your bank account within 7 days from the moment we receive the returned Painting.
If you do not return the Painting within the agreed time, we will not refund you the money.
8. Page Content:
● We reserve the right to change the content of our E-Gallery at any time without further notice to you.
● We caution you that the content may have technical or other shortcomings.
● We are not responsible for your software’s compatibility with ours.
● Our Platform may contain links to other pages. We are not responsible for the content of other pages. We are not responsible for any damage to your software caused by our page or other pages.
9. Content and Intellectual Property Rights:
● The name, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights in the content of the E-Gallery belong to us. We will strongly defend these rights in all countries.
● You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, sell or in any other way use the content of our E-Gallery without our prior consent.
You are solely responsible for the accuracy of the personal data you provide. If you do not provide accurate personal data, we shall not be liable for the consequences thereof and shall be entitled to claim damages from you.
We shall not be liable in cases when the loss is due to the fact that you have not read these Terms and Conditions, despite our recommendations and your obligations, even though you have been given the opportunity to do so.
11. Final Provisions:
The law of the Republic of Lithuania applies to the relations arising on the basis of these Rules.
All disagreements arising out of or in connection with a transaction entered into between us shall be settled by negotiation. If no agreement is reached, disagreements shall be resolved in accordance with the procedure established by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.